With the world of objects at our fingertips due to online ordering and delivery services, gifting commercial products and physical items to our family members and loved ones has lost some of its splendor. And with more Americans becoming increasingly aware of a need to find joy through what one does rather than what one owns, gift-giving this holiday season should be about surprising loved ones with experiences, not physical presents.
Do you have a family member, loved one, or friend who’s always wanted to learn how to fly? But they never really got around to it? This holiday season, consider some of the many reasons why the gift of flight may be the best gift you could give.
Five Reasons to Give the Gift of Flight
At Mach 1, every detail of our flight school and aircraft is designed to maximize our aviators’ comfort, enjoyment, and educational experience. With that in mind, the following are five reasons to give the gift of flight this holiday season:
- It’s safe and fun: As the leading Van Nuys flight training center, Mach 1’s flight instructors are known for the expertise and care they bring to each instruction session. That’s why a flight class with Mach 1 is both safe and fun.
- An unforgettable gift: As a state-of-the-art flight training center, Mach 1 provides students with a highly immersive and luxurious experience. Mach 1 was one of the first Platinum Cirrus Training Centers in the U.S. and is still the only flight school to have reached this caliber in the Los Angeles area.
- The best aircraft available: Mach 1 trains students in the most technologically advanced aircraft available today. Further, students work with top-grade equipment at a state-of-the-art facility inside Signature Flight Support West in Van Nuys Airport.
- Learning a new skill brings joy: We don’t have to be in grade school or college to continue learning, and flight training at Mach 1 puts the instruction of the student at the forefront, empowering them with new skills and knowledge.
- Flight is an experience like no other: While we’re quite proud of our photographs and videos of our flight instructors and students in action, no media fully captures the experience of learning how to fly Cirrus airplanes as much as actually doing it.
The Best Flight School in California
At Mach 1 Aviation, we live by the words of one of humankind’s first activation pioneers:
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.”
— Leonardo da Vinci
Our approach to flight instruction is about training our students to be fully competent and knowledgeable in aviation’s theory, mechanics, and application. Unlike many flight schools that tend to rush the process, Mach 1 Aviation is dedicated to creating proficient pilots who put safety above all else.
The core goal of Mach 1 is to instill a deep understanding and mastery within our students. Our classes are more comprehensive, involved, and hands-on than any other regional flight school. And perhaps that’s why Mach 1 Aviation earned the esteemed title of a Platinum Cirrus Partner, the only flight school in Los Angeles to have earned that title and one of the country’s only schools of that caliber.
For a quality flight instruction experience in top-grade, luxury aircraft, call Mach 1 today at (818) 390-9960, email our front desk at email@example.com, or fill out our convenient contact form.